- Studio: Metal Shop
- Level: Beginner & Intermediate
- Instructor: Alan Shelton
On the 3rd Friday of the month, drop-in any time between 4:30 and 7:30 to learn how to safely use MIG welding equipment and get hands-on experience welding. Bring your own small projects to practice with friends and MIXXER community members.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to wear natural materials (no spandex, nylon, etc.) and long pants that cover your boots or close toed shoes. We'll provide the rest of the safety gear you'll need.
We care about our members and your safety! We aim to create as healthy and safe (and fun!) environment as possible:
- PLEASE DO NOT COME IF YOU ARE SICK, HAVE A FEVER, OR SUSPECT YOU ARE SICK.
- Face masks are recommended upon entering the building.
- Face masks are recommended when interacting with people in close proximity.
- Please check our website or call for updates and questions.
Workshops must meet a minimum number of registrations. Mixxer may cancel workshop 48 hours prior to start time, if minimum is not met. Should you need to cancel your registration, 48 hours notice is required to request a cancellation, refund or credit to future workshop date.